Know you need a dumpster rental, but not sure where to start?
If you’ve never rented a dumpster before, you might feel a little confused about how the process works. But don’t worry!
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of renting a dumpster from D. Barry Rubbish Inc. Let’s dive in!
Our Dumpster Rental Process, Step by Step
Here’s how a typical dumpster rental goes, from beginning to end:
- You contact us by phone or email.
- We ask you to describe the scope of your project. What size room or property are you clearing out? How much trash or junk are you throwing away?
- Based on how big your project is, we advise you on what size dumpster is most suitable.
- Sizing options are 10, 12, 15, 20, or 30 cubic yards.
- Note: Other dumpster companies in Westchester County will quote you a rock-bottom price to get you in the door, and then they’ll hit you with a handful of hidden fees that you weren’t expecting. We’re different because we disclose all of our costs upfront!
Simple enough, right?
Now that you know what to expect, call D. Barry Rubbish Inc. today! A quick phone call is the first step in our super-easy and convenient process.
We look forward to serving you!