If you are approaching a renovation or cleanout project, you may be considering renting a dumpster. But what size is right for your particular project?
At D. Barry Rubbish Inc., we offer dumpsters in sizes 10, 12, 15, 20, and 30 cubic yards. Here’s a quick rundown of the types of projects you can accomplish with each of those sizes:
- 10 yards: A 10-yard dumpster is great for small, residential jobs. You can clean out junk and clutter from your basement or garage, or you can use it to dispose of debris after light remodeling jobs. This dumpster can hold material equivalent to about 3 pickup truck loads.
- 12 yards: A 12-yard dumpster isn’t that much bigger than a 10-yard dumpster, but it’s a smart upgrade if you think the 10-yard size might be too small. It’s great for small cleanouts for most residences or even small businesses.
- 15 yards: You can use a 15-yard dumpster to clean out medium-sized basements, sheds, and garages. Debris from slightly larger kitchen and bathroom renovations will fit nicely inside, too. Pruning your bushes or cutting down trees? This is the perfect size for landscaping clean-up. Imagine about 4-5 pickup truck loads.
- 20 yards: A 20-yard dumpster can hold quite a bit more. This is the size to choose if you are tearing out carpet or removing flooring from the entire house, or when you’re demolishing a small deck. If you have a lot of stuff in your attic, basement, or garage to clean out, this size can be useful for you, as well.
- 30 yards: Our largest dumpster, this can be used for most major projects, including demolition, new home constructions, additions, and window or siding replacement on your entire home. It’s also the perfect size to hold the debris from roof replacement.
Still unsure as to what size dumpster you should rent for your next project? No worries. Call D. Barry Rubbish Inc. today for advice and rates!