Know you need a dumpster rental, but not sure where to start?
If you’ve never rented a dumpster before, you might feel a little confused about how the process works. But don’t worry!
In this blog post, we’ll walk you through the steps of renting a dumpster from D. Barry Rubbish Inc. Let’s dive in!
Our Dumpster Rental Process, Step by Step
Here’s how a typical dumpster rental goes, from beginning to end:
- You contact us by phone or email.
- We ask you to describe the scope of your project. What size room or property are you clearing out? How much trash or junk are you throwing away?
- Based on how big your project is, we advise you on what size dumpster is most suitable.
- Sizing options are 10, 12, 15, 20, or 30 cubic yards.
- We give you a free quote with a transparent breakdown of all transportation and dump fees, so you won’t be surprised by any hidden charges.
- Note: Other dumpster companies in Westchester County will quote you a rock-bottom price to get you in the door, and then they’ll hit you with a handful of hidden fees that you weren’t expecting. We’re different because we disclose all of our costs upfront!
- We drop off your dumpster on the first day of your scheduled rental period.
- You work at your own pace, whether you’re just throwing away a few bulky items or using the dumpster to clean up an entire renovation project. You can hold on to the dumpster for up to 7 days.
- When you’re finished, give us a ring! We’ll come back and pick up the dumpster from your site.
Simple enough, right?
Now that you know what to expect, call D. Barry Rubbish Inc. today! A quick phone call is the first step in our super-easy and convenient process.
We look forward to serving you!