Have a home construction project on the horizon? Make sure you’re prepared to handle a huge volume of lumber scraps and debris! Homeowners are always shocked by how much trash a single construction project can generate, even if it seems minor on the surface, like a bathroom renovation or kitchen demo.
Don’t be caught by surprise! Plan ahead with the help of D. Barry Rubbish Inc. We provide easy, affordable dumpster rentals to local homeowners in Westchester County. With our roll-off dumpster service, you’ll have a convenient place to dispose of all the garbage that results from your home construction project.
Here’s how our dumpster rental service works:
- First, you contact us and we chat about your property size and project. This allows us to recommend the appropriate container for your needs.
- Our containers come in 5 different sizes: 10, 12, 15, 20, and 30 cubic yards.
- Next, we drop off your dumpster rental right at your specified location. Don’t worry: our roll-off dumpsters are designed to fit any driveway, and our backdoor feature makes for easy loading. We also put down plywood underneath the dumpster to protect your pavement.
- Then, you keep your dumpster rental for up to 7 days. During this time, you’re free to load up your container as you go about your project.
- Finally, at the end of the rental period, we’ll return to pick up your loaded dumpster. Simple as that!
Best of all, D. Barry Rubbish Inc. is famous for our flat, upfront pricing (no hidden fees!) and honest rates direct from the local dump. Plus, our dumpster service is extremely prompt. You can expect us to arrive right on schedule.
So, make sure your new addition, renovation, or demolition project goes smoothly right from the start—call D. Barry Rubbish Inc. for a convenient and budget-friendly dumpster rental today!