Trash always needs to go somewhere.
Whether you’re planning an upcoming kitchen renovation, roof replacement, or estate cleanout, you’ve probably already figured out that you’ll need to rent a dumpster for all the trash and debris. But the question is, what size dumpster?
Thankfully, D. Barry Rubbish Inc. offers roll-off dumpster rentals in a wide range of sizes here in Westchester. This provides you with tons of flexibility so you don’t have to pay for extra space that you don’t actually need.
Below, we’ll break down the dumpster rental sizes that we have available and what types of projects they’re best suited for.
Our Dumpster Sizes and Their Uses
- 10 yards: A 10-yard dumpster is great for small, residential jobs. You can clean out junk and clutter from your basement or garage, or you can use it to dispose of debris after light remodeling jobs. This dumpster can hold material equivalent to about 3 pickup truck loads.
- 12 yards: A 12-yard dumpster isn’t that much bigger than a 10-yard dumpster, but it’s a smart upgrade if you think the 10-yard size might be too small. It’s great for small cleanouts for most residences or even small businesses.
- 15 yards: You can use a 15-yard dumpster to clean out medium-sized basements, sheds, and garages. Debris from slightly larger kitchen and bathroom renovations will fit nicely inside, too. Pruning your bushes or cutting down trees? This is the perfect size for landscaping clean-up. Imagine about 4-5 pickup truck loads.
- 20 yards: A 20-yard dumpster can hold quite a bit more. This is the size to choose if you are tearing out carpet or removing flooring from the entire house, or when you’re demolishing a small deck. If you have a lot of stuff in your attic, basement, or garage to clean out, this size can be useful for you, as well.
- 30 yards: Our largest dumpster, this can be used for most major projects, including demolition, new home constructions, additions, and window or siding replacement on your entire home. It’s also the perfect size to hold the debris from roof replacement.
We hope this gives you a clearer understanding of what will be most appropriate for your project!
However, if you’re still unsure, please don’t hesitate to reach out to D. Barry Rubbish Inc. for guidance. We’d be happy to discuss the details of your project and give you an honest quote.